This position will drive supply chain optimisation at CRV with a focus on improving our planning and bull allocation. You will work closely with the production team, supply chain, sales and product managers to understand business requirements and create the best plan to meet business needs.
This is not a typical supply & demand environment as you will be dealing with a biological product in a seasonal environment which adds plenty of challenge.
You'll be a tech-savvy data analyst with a good sense of perspective and commercial appreciation.
This role would suit a person with an interest in agri-business that has relevant work experience and is looking to broaden their scope and have some rope.
To be successful in this role you need:
• To be an effective communicator, both verbally and written.
• To understand forecasting, demand management planning in an ERP system and ideally have relevant production planning experience in a manufacturing environment.
• To have a sound knowledge of business intelligence tools and ideally have experience with the Microsoft power BI suite. You'll be scoping and developing a range of reports.
• To be able to use VBA programming language to intermediate level. Experience with M/Dax is preferred.
• To be learning agile and willing to learn on the job, as well as keep yourself current independently.
• To be willing to learn about and contribute to our wider business.
• Purchasing and procurement experience is favourable but not essential.
• Strong data analysis skills.
We offer a global brand, a rural location in a modern production facility, flexible working hours, competitive remuneration and benefits and on the job development.
Applicants for this position must be eligible to work in NZ.
For further questions please contact CRV Oceania, Claire Malligan, HR Manager, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
BETTER COWS > BETTER LIFE
CRV BV (CRV) is an international company in the area of cattle improvement. CRV is involved in the development, production, and sale of genetic products and information products, as well as providing services such as milk recording, artificial insemination and type classification.
CRV’s products and services are marketed worldwide in more than 60 countries to 60,000 customers, primarily dairy and beef farmers. CRV has locations in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, the Czech Republic, Spain, Brazil, USA, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and South Africa. There are more than 1300 employees working for CRV in the Netherlands. The head office is located in Arnhem (Netherlands).